14. December 2012 23:43
Now you can take SharePoint 2013 Microsoft Certified Solution Expert (MCSE) Certification exam with a free second shot option. A pass in 70-410, 70-411, 70-412, 70-331, 70-332 are required to gain MCSE: SharePoint certification. To know more about this certification and its pre-requisites please check my earlier post.
Microsoft has once again brought back the second shot option for some of the selected certifications (exam number series starting with 070 and 072). With this option you can re-take your exam once again if you have not cleared it on the first time.
This offer is a limited period offer and is applicable worldwide. This second shot offer expires by May 31st 2013 for exam packs that are purchased before 31st December 2012 . If you purchase the exam pack between 1st of January 2013 and May 31st 2013 you have to take all the exams before 31st December 2013. Any purchase after 31st May 2013 won’t have second shot option.
You can register for a single exam or purchase exam vouchers in packs. The below chart provides you the details of discounts applicable for exam packs.
Microsoft Exam Pack and Discount Rates
Discount Percentage (%)
Is Second Shot Applicable
Points to Note
1. If you have not cleared the exam in first attempt you have to wait for one day to re-take the exam.
2. Re-taking the exam requires your second shot voucher number (which you have received while registration)
3. Cancellation fees has to be paid if you cancel the exam within 15 days before the scheduled exam date
4. If you cancel or re-schedule the exam within 72 hours before the scheduled date, your voucher will be automatically cancelled and you can't use that voucher (Re-take not possible)
5. If you fail to attend the exam at the scheduled time, your voucher is automatically cancelled (Re-take not possible)
SharePoint 2013 MCSE Certification Details
Register for Exam
Register for Second Shot