Follow the bellow steps to create Access Token and Secret, Consumer Key and Secret for a Twitter Account
1. Navigate to https://dev.twitter.com/
2. Click Sign In and provide your credentials and login
3. Once successfully Logged in, move the mouse over your user account which is located in the right corner of the screen. This will drop down a menu. Click “My Applications” link to create a new application
4. Under My Applications, click “Create a new application” button
5. Provide relevant details in the create application page and click “Create your Twitter application” button.
6. This would create Consumer Key and Consumer Secret for oAuth Settings
7. To create Access Token, Click “Create my access token” button which is available at the bottom of the same page.
8. That’s it. These OAuth Keys and Access token can be used in any application to make calls to twitter