Follow the below steps to create a new Embedded Time Line Widget for Twitter.
1. Log In into Twitter
2. Navigate to https://twitter.com/settings/widgets
3. Click the “Create New” button to create a new Widget
4. Provide appropriate details in the TimeLine Source Page
5. Click “Create Widget” button. This would generate a HTML code snippet.
6. Copy and Paste the HTML content to your site to display a twitter timeline as shown in preview section (step 4)
7. This HTML snippet contains an attribute named as data-widget-id with very log numeric value. This is the widget Id that uniquely identifies this time line widget.
8. Click Save Changes. This would re-direct to the Widgets settings page which lists out all the widgets that are created for this account.
9. To View the HTML snippet again, you can click the “Edit” button of a widget and copy the HTML snippet.